PG Music Home
I have never attempted to record any of my live gigs so I have no live recordings.

But I do have a collection of decent recordings of just myself and a guitar that I would like to release. Problem is...they all contain a random glitch or mistake here and there. So, if I were to release them I'd feel obliged to re-record to fix all of those issues. HOWEVER...

If I had a new BIAB RealTrack called Crowds, I'd just mix that track in with my "decent" recordings and release that as a "live" or ""unplugged" set!

I'm imagining it would work like this,

- a collection of each of the following,
a) intro "just been introduced" applause/reaction
b) end of song "big applause"
c) quiet room noise for during the song
d) slightly louder room noise for between songs
e) laughter for jokes between songs
f) end of the night "huge applause"

- part markers would be used to control types of crowd sounds, a through f

- since it is RealTracks there is less chance of me getting duplicate crowd sounds in various sections of the same song

- this has been done for many, many years in situation comedies on TV using laugh tracks

(sorry for the double posting but I felt it needed to also be in the main BIAB wishlist to get attention)
One more thing I'd add is that each new RealTracks set should be targeted for a particular venue type/size. For example,

- RT-SmallCrowd (House Concert or Coffeehouse)
- RT-MediumCrowd (Club or Concert Hall)
- RT-LargeCrowd (Stadium or Arena)

And each set would include all of the parts I mentioned in the last post.
Lots of this type of sounds available online, spotify for example have a huge library. Easy enough to download a wav or MP3, then mix it into your track
Originally Posted By: furry
Lots of this type of sounds available online, spotify for example have a huge library. Easy enough to download a wav or MP3, then mix it into your track

Yes, there are also a TON of guitar tracks, and bass tracks and drum loops, etc. But doing it in BIAB is far better and far easier!
© PG Music Forums