PG Music Home

Quote:
Connecting the worlds home-studios online and sharing our members hand-made original music as inspiring jamtracks to play along to is our mission. wikiloops
This looks pretty interesting. I joined so I can learn more about it. Thanks for sharing the link.
Hey Jim, if you have any good news to share about it after you've been on it a while, let us know on this post. Sounds interesting.
Steve,

I've been to the site a few times now. I've found a few audio files that I'm interested in playing with.

I've found you don't need to visit the site everyday to keep up with what's going on. You can visit the visit periodically, download what interests you and easily keep up-to-date. There are some really good musicians contributing audio tracks.

For someone like me that doesn't have much inspiration to create originals it gives me new material to practice using BiaB. Import some tracks, add some tracks, mix and upload what you've created.

+++ HERE +++ is an audio track I downloaded from +++ Wikiloops.com +++
So mostly acoustic guitar on that download, nice....
Yes but there are remixes that feature mandolin, fiddle, harmonica, etc. There are a lot of backing tracks to choose from and a mixture of genres.

It's fun, but quickly boring, to listen to a heavy metal or blues guitar hero posting a remix of something like a rumba backing track with a distorted guitar. eek
© PG Music Forums