PG Music Home
Posted By: methodman Is there a problem with my installation - 06/10/13 04:46 AM
I am working through the tutorial the 12 pack part one Biab overview and on the fly he is able to change the style at different locations. When I change the style by creating that red box shows up but the style doesn't change.

Also when I transpose using the indicators It always flashes a warning if I want to do that? Is my Biab installed properly I copied the harddrive for the everything pak 2009.5 onto my computer but these issues seem strange.
Forgot my directory is C\Everything Pak\Pg Music\Band in a box.exe
Is that an atypical installation?
I actually am beginning to address this with some thoughts behind it. The microphone level set up is done first outside of Biab and Real Band

I had an installation of Biab installed to C:Everything Pak\Programs\bb\ but I was having issues with the styles loading. So I moved Biab out of that directory by creating c:\BB and copying all the styles, realtracks and drums into there but when I set Ctrl E into those directories it isn't finding any styles. Q Are real tracks style files. Persistantly they are not showing up in the styles list even though I told the directory where to look. Any thoughts?
On the other note I set my line input levels but RealBand is not finding my input. Really is this supposed to be done in Biab first. They don't seem to overlap on that much functionality.
Posted By: rharv Re: Is there a problem with my installation - 06/19/13 12:17 AM
No, they will set up separately, but I suggest posting this in the correct forums
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=33&page=1
for Realband

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=1&page=1
for Biab

This section more for generic mixing and production discussion, where your question is more about the installation.

You do need to 'install BiaB' (not just copy it over) if you run it from any other drive than the external one. Some settings need to be 'set'.
If you ask this question in the BiaB forum you'll likely get plenty of help.
© PG Music Forums