PG Music Home
Hi,
I am using my Line 6 HD500 interface. Set the driver to ASIO, I can play back but not record in BIAB 2014.

If I set the driver on MME, the recorded audio (guitar) seems to lag behind, just a bit, I can't seem to find a solution for both problem and it is driving me CRAZY! crazy

Any help is appreciated, please?
I can't help with Line 6, but you're not crazy. The main reason to use an ASIO driver is to lower the latency (delay) when recording.

My suggestion is to edit your post title and add "Line 6" so those with this will notice.
I am not familiar with the interface.. Are you using pod farm with the interface? Or another stand alone app from line 6?

I personally have a pod studio ux2 with pod farm and this is how I have it set up since both are line 6 products it should work the same

Biab should always be set to asio for record and playback never mme that is old horrible technology

Simply load pod farm or whatever modeling app that came with the interface as a stand alone app (not a plugin) and leave the app open when you load biab back up

That's it you should be able to record with that setup

Let me know if that works
© PG Music Forums