PG Music Home
Posted By: Hugh2 Does anyone use Lurrsen Mastering Console? - 01/26/17 11:14 PM
Hi All
Just wondering does anyone use Lurrsen Mastering Console by IK Multimedia and if so whats the ups and downs?
Also how does it compare to other mastering products etc?
Thanks in advance
Yours Hugh
Sorry, don't use it Hugh so cannot comment, but I understand that the product name is 'Lurssen'.
Hugh

I have it ..it is a brilliant tool for finished results .

What I suggest you do is d/load the trial I think you get 10 days to evaluate no restrictions either.

I also have isotope 7, but the lurssen is a whole lot better.

Here is the link you just join i.e. email...password then d/load it.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/lurssen/

p.s. just use the download button under the price as if you bought it then it just the trial you are d/loading
Posted By: Hugh2 Re: Does anyone use Lurrsen Mastering Console? - 02/06/17 07:07 PM
Thanks Joe,
Whats the differences you like between the Lurrsen and Izotope?
Does Lurresen interact well with Izotope products?
Thanks for the reply I hope to invest in some products later in the year so all info is welcome
Yours Hugh
I've never heard of it but listening to the examples in the website.... it sounds like a capable audio tool.
I use it and find the finished products quite comparable to what I can do with T-Racks, and with a whole lot less fussing. Think a pro might not like the limited control, but suits me fine.
Posted By: Hugh2 Re: Does anyone use Lurrsen Mastering Console? - 02/10/17 09:03 PM
hi Dc
Thats what seems to be the difference as I listen to the views is that with the Lurrsen you have less control and less knobs n switches.In fact the limited control seems to mean that you end up mastering like the maker Lurrsen which is perfectly fine I am supposing if you like the way he Masters.
Thanks for the Reply
Yours Hugh
© PG Music Forums