PG Music Home
Posted By: MELBOUVEY Asio - 02/09/18 08:04 PM
HI FRIENDS
JUST DROP TO AS IF SOMEBODY KNOW HOW TO HAVE THE SOUND OF MY VLC OR YOU TUBE WHEN BAND IN A BOX IS ON?
ASIO IN BAND IN A BOX TAKE TOP AND MAKE MUTE OTHER AUDIO TOOLS!NEED TO CHANGE AUDIO OUT EACH TIME IT S NOT SO GOOD
THANKS MEL FROM FRANCE laugh
Posted By: DrDan Re: Asio - 02/09/18 09:28 PM
Mel, unless you are recording in BIAB my advice is to not use an ASIO driver. Instead use the MME. BIAB with MME will play nice with all other music apps on you PC as long as they are configure well.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Asio - 02/09/18 09:31 PM
Originally Posted By: MELBOUVEY
HI FRIENDS
JUST DROP TO AS IF SOMEBODY KNOW HOW TO HAVE THE SOUND OF MY VLC OR YOU TUBE WHEN BAND IN A BOX IS ON?
ASIO IN BAND IN A BOX TAKE TOP AND MAKE MUTE OTHER AUDIO TOOLS!NEED TO CHANGE AUDIO OUT EACH TIME IT S NOT SO GOOD
THANKS MEL FROM FRANCE laugh

Hi Melbouvey,

Typing in all caps is not a good thing so next time please do not use all caps. Thanx.

ASIO is a one pony show. In other words ASIO can handle only one sound source at a time. Thus you can not have YouTube and BiaB using ASIO at the same time as only one will work. To accomplish what you want run BiaB as either MME or WAS and have YouTube use ASIO, thus you can use both. The same for your VLC, that is BiaB as MME or WAS and VLC as ASIO.

I have BiaB running on WAS and my DAW Studio One Pro using ASIO, thus both work simultaneously.

I hope this helps and good luck.
© PG Music Forums