PG Music Home
Posted By: Jim Fogle +++ Groove Monkey MIDI Drum Loops Sale +++ - 05/26/18 07:32 PM
+++ Groove Monkey +++ is having a sale this weekend.

MIDI drum loop packages start as low as $10.95 US.

At the top of each page there is a link that leads to their free midi and Apple loop packages. Download the free midi loops and use them to learn how to use midi drum loops.
Thanks Jim!!!! You're a star smile

As you probably already know, I'm just, right at this moment, getting into drum loops. I LOVE your timing.

All the best,
Noel
Originally Posted By: Noel96

As you probably already know, I'm just, right at this moment, getting into drum loops. I LOVE your timing.

All the best,
Noel

Noel, you might want to check out EZ Drummer. Groove Monkey loops are designed to integrate with EZ Drummer and other drum softwares.

It takes the loop aspect of things, and puts a drummer's mind around them. Too hard to explain, just check it out.
Originally Posted By: rockstar_not
Originally Posted By: Noel96

All the best,
Noel

Noel, you might want to check out EZ Drummer. Groove Monkey loops are designed to integrate with EZ Drummer and other drum softwares.

It takes the loop aspect of things, and puts a drummer's mind around them. Too hard to explain, just check it out.

Yes, a big +1 from me on this.

EZD2 is the way to go, and it integrates very well into a Reaper environment.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, for that price I’ll pick up a few more loop sets.
Originally Posted By: rockstar_not

Thanks, Scott. Will do.
Thank you !!!
© PG Music Forums