PG Music Home

I always snatch these Ozone Elements deals even though I have more VSTs than is really logical.

But the Ozone 8 Elements has some cool features for looking at streaming mixes, as well as "reality checks" for those tired ears of ours, so for $29 bucks, I say why not...

YMMV
Originally Posted By: David Snyder

I always snatch these Ozone Elements deals even though I have more VSTs than is really logical.

But the Ozone 8 Elements has some cool features for looking at streaming mixes, as well as "reality checks" for those tired ears of ours, so for $29 bucks, I say why not...

YMMV

At first I thought why bother but then it got the better of me. I plugged it into a master track and played. At first I was disappointed. Then I looked at some videos and scanned the manual. I then started by using the Master Assistant it instantly had me back to what took ages using a number of other plugins. Made a few slight adjustments (mainly to suit my levels) and in a few minutes had what was taking hours.

Tony

Yeah, it's pretty cool for 29 bucks.

I am always the last one to read the manual too. Then I always find what I should have read.

smile
I picked on that sale too. Thanks for the heads up David.

Regards,

Bob
I picked it up too, what a good deal
© PG Music Forums