PG Music Home
+++ HERE +++ is a website that offers multiple 64 bit MIDI FX plugins for free.

Description: Viramor Homepage
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
I used a couple of them a few years ago but IIRC they were 32 bit plugins back then. I do remember they worked very well. I hope these 64 bit plug ins work as well as the old ones did.

I already have software that does that stuff so I will not be DLing them. But thanx for sharing.
This is interesting Jim. Could one of these be used to add some brightness and sizzle to midi drums? Could they be used in RB?

Thanks for posting.

Jeff
Originally Posted By: MountainSide
This is interesting Jim. Could one of these be used to add some brightness and sizzle to midi drums? Could they be used in RB?

Thanks for posting.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I have found that Waves' CLA drums to be one of if not the best plug-in for drums. It is only $30 USD:

https://www.waves.com/plugins/cla-drums

In Studio One Pro you can use it with a MIDI track. My workflow is to have the DAW split the MIDI drum track into separate tracks. I then convert them to audio tracks and apply the CLA to some or all of the tracks. I'm not sure which version works best in RB as I don't use RB.

I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you need more information and/or help.
Thanks Mario, appreciate the insight and recommendations.

Jeff
Originally Posted By: MarioD
I used a couple of them a few years ago but IIRC they were 32 bit plugins back then. ...
The developer frequents the Cakewalk by Bandlab forum and is very responsive to comments and suggestions for improvements. Instead of just applying a bit wrapper the developer rewrote the effects for 64 bit.
© PG Music Forums