PG Music Home
Posted By: jford PTPA 2010 - A Couple of Suggestions - 04/25/10 10:51 PM
1. One thing I would like to see in the audio edit window is a STOP button next to "play selected". I know I can hit the space bar, but if I'm using the mouse, that's where my mouse is. As it is now, you have to move the mouse to the main STOP button.

2. It's nice that you can bring in a BIAB file and it brings over the chords, as well as the melody and soloist track. So I don't understand then why it loads all the other tracks with nothing on them. Since it doesn't work like RealBand (where it can generate the tracks), then I think all I should see are the tracks that it actually brings over. An alternative to this (a suggestion) is that when BIAB saves an SGU or MGU file, that it actually saves the last generated MIDI data in the file. That way, PowerTracks may not be able to generate new BIAB tracks, but it could at least work with the most recent MIDI version of BIAB (without having to save to MIDI first). Maybe something like that could be an option in BIAB.
Posted By: Ian Fraser Re: PTPA 2010 - A Couple of Suggestions - 04/26/10 04:13 PM

+ 1 here

Ian
© PG Music Forums