PG Music Home
Eddie, you've probably seen this, but just in case:

I never heard of HSCC (sounds like a bank smile ) but these guys are good; everybody is in the pocket.
Plus this is a great song by Neil.
Thanks for sharing.
Eddie is the guy who put me onto them. Yes, they really do cut it.

Hindley Street is a street in Adelaide's CBD.

Glad you liked them.
Is that a mandocello?

Just when my GAS started settling down... blush

Edit: Likely a mandola. Still... cool.
I've never heard of them either but man are they great! Plus they are a very versatile band.
Yes, Trev. This is 18 months old and I wait eagerly every Thursday for the weekly new upload.

There is an offshoot of this band from when the old keyboard player left. Apparently it was not an amicable parting of ways and half the HSCC players went with him and started Singit Live.. Just as good as Hindley Street Country Club.

Quite a bit of talent Day-oun Undah... If this much talent is connected to just these 2 groups, it must be quite an active and high level music scene.

You can spend a bunch of time on youtube finding the individual players and checking of their own projects. Both of these bands come from large stables of people who are mixed and matched based on song requirements. The guy sitting out front in the Harvest Moon video is normally the drummer. And a few handfuls of them are well known people in Australia.
Listen to THIS display of singing, posted yesterday.

Too Much Heaven
Originally Posted by eddie1261
Listen to THIS display of singing, posted yesterday.

Too Much Heaven
Unbelievable! Wow, what a sweet, beautiful voice. Not to mention the strings backing, and then just when you thought it couldn't get any better, the curtains opened. Amazing wow factor.

Thanks for the share. Talent unlimited.
Wow Eddie! That is amazing! Is it just my system or is there a high pitch squeal on the main signer voice?

Jeff
© PG Music Forums