PG Music Home
Tree Removal
The sound of the chain saw and the noises of the fall bits of the tree distract a lot from the music. smile

Oh, yes, and I don't have that luxury. To take down trees in my backyard I have to climb into them and I cannot let everything just fall, there are houses and other installations blocking the way.
Hello Ginch. Sounds like you have experience in that area. Some times I have to climb also.
Thanks for viewing and listening.
Regards Rob.
enjoyed the video and music. The opening scene was surreal and had the appearance of a TV set. Good job with the drone.
I have especially enjoyed your posted videos that you provide the backing music over the metal detector adventures. I use to do quite a bit of that myself and the videos have re-ignited my interest. I've been looking at some of the White models but have not made a purchase yet. Maybe soon....

Charlie
These 6 (!) trees still have to go. They are on neighbours ground, but the elderly lady can't do it and heavy machinery can't get there. 4 trees are no more on this picture,

These are four spruce and two birch trees. They two highest spruce are more than 30 meters high.
By law this can be done somewhere between mid-October and end of March. We need dry weather and preferably no wind.

Attached picture Unbenannt-2.jpg
I was out there getting some herbs for dinner. I counted the trees, there are eight trees to be cut down, seven are in the circle, the eighth is the one above the red circle.

For one of them we need to set up a scaffold, I climb into the tree, and then the scaffold needs to be put away again so that falling branches don't destroy it. Adventure is calling.
Originally Posted By: c_fogle
enjoyed the video and music. The opening scene was surreal and had the appearance of a TV set. Good job with the drone.
I have especially enjoyed your posted videos that you provide the backing music over the metal detector adventures. I use to do quite a bit of that myself and the videos have re-ignited my interest. I've been looking at some of the White models but have not made a purchase yet. Maybe soon....

Charlie

Hey Charlie.
Glad you Like the vids.
I believe Whites to be a very good machine.
I have a Garrette a quality entry model. Hoping latter on to get a Garrette AT pro.
I find detecting a great way to spend time with my daughter and wayward 3 year old.
Rob.
Originally Posted By: GHinCH
I was out there getting some herbs for dinner. I counted the trees, there are eight trees to be cut down, seven are in the circle, the eighth is the one above the red circle.

For one of them we need to set up a scaffold, I climb into the tree, and then the scaffold needs to be put away again so that falling branches don't destroy it. Adventure is calling.

Wow Ghinch. They are magnificent trees. You certainly have your work cut out for you there.
All I can say is be careful. Would love to wee some pics of the end results.
Rob.
© PG Music Forums