PG Music Home
Posted By: Sundance The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/21/16 12:51 PM
Thanks for watching!
Posted By: stratos Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/21/16 03:14 PM
Mmm. Just what I needed.
Such a sweet and loveable song. Lucky him.
Thanks for sharing :-)
Great video Josie. Love the song and your performance too.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/22/16 07:26 AM
Hi Josie,

Really lovely! I have never heard this song before. Your arrangement is very creative and suits the lyrics and your voice wonderfully well. It's two enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: dga Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/22/16 03:28 PM
Great, can I ask what video software you used for the animation?
Posted By: Sundance Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/22/16 09:19 PM
Thanks so much guys! blush grin

dga, I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 13.
Posted By: dani48 Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/23/16 05:58 AM
Hi, Josie !:))

This must be one of your
absolute best ! Love it
as I love your voice too !
The video is also great !:))

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: dga Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/23/16 03:08 PM
Originally Posted By: Sundance
Thanks so much guys! blush grin

dga, I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 13.

I will have to check that out, is it hard to learn?
Posted By: dga Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/23/16 03:10 PM
I see its only$29 on amazon. I love your video and I think I will try it out.
http://www.amazon.com/Cyberlink-PDR-ED00-RPU0-00-PowerDirector-13-Ultra/dp/B00N4OLGP2
Posted By: Sundance Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/23/16 06:28 PM
dga, That's a great deal! I paid more than that for the upgrade when I got it last year. grin

Every thing has a learning curve and this is no exception but it's not that hard. Of the four video programs I've used I like it best for ease of use.

I got mine from Cyberlink - whoever you buy from - even if you download it - BE SURE TO GET THE PROGRAM ON A PHYSICAL DVD TOO. It may cost you $10 bucks extra but you'll have peace of mind and can reinstall if God forbid anything happens that you need to - I was sure glad to have mine when I needed it.
Posted By: Sundance Re: The Sunshine Of Your Smile - Josie Beck - 04/23/16 06:34 PM
Thanks Dani!!
© PG Music Forums