PG Music Home
Posted By: sslechta The Paradox of You - VERSION X - YouTube - 02/01/18 03:11 PM
Here's the video I came up with after completing the song for the User Showcase forum:

User Showcase: The Paradox of You - VERSION X
Nice job on the video! That drone footage is wild!

Very cool ending too with the simulated power outage.
Thanks Dave!

- I shot the video with the drone at ground level, hovering just above me, then I shot it up to 400 FT (The highest legal level for drones per FAA). When I compiled the video later, I just reversed the footage.

- My wife's assistance on the light switch for that, LOL. I wanted to do something to sync up with that record spindown sound I used in the song.

Very fun to put that together!
Steve, What a creative video. I enjoyed that sooo much. Is Mario aware of his "guest shot"?

The song is top notch. Your production is top notch. Your vocal is top ... ahh ... well ... ahh ... words just can't adequately describe the vocals. smile

Seriously, excellent job well done.
I tried to post this around a couple of places for Mario and Eddie to see their tributes, but I think it was missed.... smile
I don't know how Eddie could miss it since the photo is you holding the sign with Eddie's name on it.
Posted By: sslechta Eddie - MarioD - READ ME - 02/02/18 11:05 PM
I know, right? They'll see it someday I guess. smile
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Eddie - MarioD - READ ME - 02/03/18 02:42 AM
Flip Steve that is fantastic! You gotta watch all the way though... so much for having no talent....
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Eddie - MarioD - READ ME - 02/05/18 08:42 PM
Just realized this was here, Steve.

Fun stuff! Good job.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Eddie - MarioD - READ ME - 02/17/18 12:32 PM
I'm just getting caught up on my viewing so I'm late in watching this. Great job on the song and the vid. I saw what you did to my picture so my people will get in touch with your people to talk about the law suit soon. I just have to get some people grin grin grin grin
Posted By: sslechta The Paradox of You - VERSION X - YouTube - 02/17/18 01:00 PM
Oh man. Now I'll need to get some people for your people.

I was just trying to add some highlights to your hair to make you look younger..... yeah, that's it.
Great job on the video! Very creative, and some really good shots in here too. Particularly the shots done with the drone.

Awesome work - thanks for sharing smile
© PG Music Forums