PG Music Home
Remember the times when YT was full of things like this? whistle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D2o8F2MOuI
Very cool. I love videos like this.

This reminds me of a "song" my son wrote and performed when he was in high school: Waste Management

You have to watch to the end to see the "attitude" (it's only a little over three minutes).

NOTE: I apologize for the video quality. It was a dark room and what would now be considered an ancient smart phone.
Wow - this are neat! I've seen videos similar to this, but not these exactly. Really unique sounding, and entertaining to watch. Thanks for sharing smile
This was a super cool video. I had seen people have a series of glasses before where they run their finger along the rims, but never seen something like this. Thanks for sharing!
Exceptional talent. Credit to the participants for the effort involved.
Great stuff John.

More fantastic talent, and absolutely entertaining also!
Quote:
Great stuff John.

More fantastic talent, and absolutely entertaining also!

Thanks, Trevor. My son went to West Virginia University on a full-ride percussion scholarship (as a music education major). However, after graduation, he didn't want to teach (from what he says, it wasn't about the kids, it was the parents of the kids that soured him), and he now works for a company that creates podcasts and he helps manage the technology for their "podcast village".
Originally Posted By: jford
Very cool. I love videos like this.

This reminds me of a "song" my son wrote and performed when he was in high school: Waste Management

You have to watch to the end to see the "attitude" (it's only a little over three minutes).

NOTE: I apologize for the video quality. It was a dark room and what would now be considered an ancient smart phone.

This was really cool too! Phone recording quality has really come a long way hasn't it? Anyways, that was a great video. I kind of wish my parents took videos of stuff like that for me, but then again, I probably would have hated it in the moment. Looking back on memories like that is pretty neat though.
© PG Music Forums