PG Music Home
M_CPPBSAstyDemo CntryBld SoloPiano PianoBackup 85 UT.MP3

Link 4 # 638 Piano Grand Concert K10 8 Beat 85
Olá, como adicionar esse maravilhoso piano no Band-n-a-box 2018?
Originally Posted By: Albertino
Olá, como adicionar esse maravilhoso piano no Band-n-a-box 2018?
Hello, how to add this wonderful piano in Band-n-a-box 2018?

Clique no link acima que diz: "Link 4 # 638 Piano Grand Concert K10 8 Beat 85"

Click on the link above that says, "Link 4 # 638 Piano Grand Concert K10 8 Beat 85"
He may want a UserTracks How To Use Guide ?
Hello!

Very, very nice song!!, but...
1)
The BiaB song features the piano as an audio file, and I cannot "use" the piano in an other song (or can I?).
2)
OK, I decompress the zip file and get a nice and heavy wav file which should do the trick. I just have to set a new (GrandPiano) file within my RTs file with the wav file... Eeerr! Shouldnt I have a corresponding BT1 file with the same name?
Bernard
UT installation steps

Attached picture UT-01.png
Attached picture UT-02.png
Attached picture UT-03.png
Attached picture UT-04.png
Attached picture UT-05.png
Thanks for the reply, but I still dont get it...
I do not have the audiophile version... So, as already explained, I have the wav file which I downloaded (Piano Grand concert K10 8 beat 85.wav) but I do not have both the Piano Grand concert K10 8 beat rythm 85.bt1 and bt2...
Where do I get these 2 from? Please, speak up!!!
Bernard
Bernard,

Band-in-a-Box and RealBand know how to use a UserTrack from its location. The UserTracks folder has to be a sub folder in the "bb/RealTracks/UserTracks" location. So, in this instance the folder will be located at "bb/RealTracks/UserTracks/Piano Grand Concert K10 8 Beat Rhythm 85". Band-in-a-Box or RealBand automatically create bt0 & bt1 files the first time the sub folder is accessed.

+++ HERE +++ is a guide I created to help users download and use UserTracks. +++

+++ HERE +++ is a guide I created to help users understand and create UserTracks. +++

and

+++ HERE +++ is a video PG Music made to describe UserTracks +++
OK, NOW I GET IT and have created the appropriate file within the user RT list and it works! Thanks to Pipeline and Jim for the help...

Jim, I have now read all the files you joined... Up to now I was not specially interested to go on with user tracks, because it is a "lot of work" (even if you "just" download them-Christ! these lazy frenchies!) and I cannot even cope with the existing RTs, the number of which is increasing every year..
But I reckon that, for specific needs it may be worth to start a research.
Bernard
Bernard,

I agree with you. It is difficult for a user to create a general purpose UserTracks that has enough content and is general purpose enough for the UserTrack to become go-to audio everyone wants to use all the time. PG Music is covering that territory very well with RealTracks and SuperMidis.

However UserTracks excel at giving users a way to introduce specific instruments, riffs or timbre into a song project. When I think of UserTracks I'm looking for a specific sound such as what I'd get from an audio loop but have the ability to use the sound over a wide range of chords.
© PG Music Forums