PG Music Home
To complete my "Argentinian Tango Band" set (which I guess could now be considered as a 3-instruments Style!), introducing my revamped Tango2 Piano Usertrack, yayh laugh

From the Memo:

Acoustic "upright" piano, with a "seedy bar" dark tone, playing a lively rhythmic, staccato (with some flourish), reminiscent of Argentinian tango. Blends nicely into a full band (such as my other Tango Usertrack sets), but can also stand on its own===Over 800Mb of uncompressed, stereo .wav files, with over an hour of recorded playing data!

Tempo Range: 100-140

Some demos for your pleasure. I've found that this particular UT, along with my other two, actually sound better without PG's Tango drums (which has more of a English 'Ballroom' Tango vibe), so all of these are without drums:

1. Demo with just the Piano alone (the only demo without bass), HERE
2. Demo with just this Piano and PG's Tango Bass, HERE
3. Demo with Piano and my Tango Accordion UT, HERE . In this demo the treble of the Accordion is cranked up to counter the darker tone of the Piano (and to sound less German)
4. Demo with Piano and my 'complimentary' Tango Violin UT, HERE
5. A "full band" demo with all of my three Tango UT's together and a melody on top, HERE
6. And finally a "full band" demo without melody, HERE

As always, to grab this latest UT for just a single buck, kindly contact me in PM.
Note: This Tango Piano and my earlier Tango Accordion come with a 'buck-and-a-half' tag when taken together as a batch, as opposed to a buck for each. On top of that, the Violin UT (now re-rendered from a much better sound source!) is FREE for those who get either/both of the other two sets (or already have either) cool
For my other Tango UT's, you can find the Accordion page here and the Violin here
Posted By: w Re: NEW! - Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Tango2 Ev 110 - 12/03/16 11:15 PM

Quote:
5. A "full band" demo with all of my three Tango UT's together and a melody on top,

I realize that those " demo files " are wave audio files which provide a quick sample of your user tracks .

Is there any chance Mr Icelander for you to to upload to BOX.com the actual Band in a Box file for me to study/learn how you construct Band in a Box playable files with user tracks ? Perhaps you could notify me via PM rather then posting a link here.
Originally Posted By: w
I realize that those " demo files " are wave audio files which provide a quick sample of your user tracks.
Quite correct. These were rendered straight out of BBox without any post-production "tweaking" or any such cheats to make them sound better than they really are when any other user tries to do the same.

Originally Posted By: w
Is there any chance Mr Icelander for you to to upload to BOX.com the actual Band in a Box file for me to study/learn how you construct Band in a Box playable files with user tracks?
I'm not sure I follow. If your goal is to try and use my UT's to learn from, then that of course is absolutely fine. You already bought this one fair & square, so the way I see it you can do anything you like with or to them. And this also means: You already have all the files I used and created when making the set!
If you are concerned about accidentally damaging the Usetracks, then just copy the files you want to work with into some location outside of the Usertracks folder, and you can work with those copies in any way you so desire without any risks of damaging any Usertracks.

I hope this answers what you were asking about.
p.s. It just occurred to me that maybe you were simply asking for the demo songs files? If that's the case, then I'm sorry, I don't keep those after making the audio rendering, so I don't have them anymore smirk

Edit: Come to think of it, there's potentially a valuable learning experiment to be had here! I've never tried to share a song containing UserTracks with someone who owns that very same Usetrack, without also including the whole UT in the share. This is easy when dealing with RealTracks. As long as both got the same sets on each end it just works, no questions asked. I wonder if the UT feature has been constructed in the same way...

I'll get back to you on this privately. Thanks for giving me the idea cool
© PG Music Forums