PG Music Home
OK, Long time band in a box user (since on DOS) and a multi instrumentalist who can't finish a song ;-) so I am perfect to create parts for you guys.

I created 5 parts to a style Pop Bounce Ev 085 with following tracks. Let me know how these work, as I don't have new BB (hoping to win a copy -- hint hint!!)

Guitar, Electric, Rhythm1 Pop Bounce Ev 085 - Sweet fat clean electric guitar with some arpeggios
Guitar, Electric, Rhythm2 Pop Bounce Ev 085 - Upbeat Electric Guitar with some crunch
Organ, Combo High, Rhythm Pop Bounce Ev 085 - High warbly B3 type combo organ to fill in the gaps
Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Pop Bounce Ev 085 - Light bouncy acoustic piano with some arpeggios
Piano, Electric, Rhythm Pop Bounce Ev 085 - Syncopated R electric piano (really glues the groove) which distorts some on harder notes

Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ng557j9cvahk6gp/D1PDL4DpGm

I mixed these so the levels are right and should be able to pop in, add drums, bass, and arrangement. Probably all parts should not be used at one time.

I would love to know if there is a market for more custom requested user styles as I could do this all day.

Let me know if these worked. I think I followed the directions right.

Thanks,

Brad
Hi Brad,
I tried your tracks and They worked fine.
I used Angie of Mick Jagger:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkag2leo58d14r3/Angie%20-%20Rolling%20Stones_Render.m4a
Cool. That is kind of fun and interesting to "hear" yourself playing on another track.
Originally Posted By: bradbush
Cool. That is kind of fun and interesting to "hear" yourself playing on another track.
Well, if that's the case, you should love this:
I loved the potentials of your 'fat' guitar straight away, so I decided to really put it to the test. First, I noticed you categorised it as a 'bouncy' style so, me being me, I decided not to use any of that sort of style for my test. Then I noticed your template included only 'plain' chords, apart from a few V7, so again I decided to deliberately go against that and picked a jazzy bossa demo, which included almost none of the chords you actually played!
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the result, found here. I know I was cool
Hey I like that. Nice soothing arrangement. Almost makes you feel like you're in a dream world. I like your thinking Mate. Bravo!

Hard to believe it all came from a bouncy feel.
Hey Rob. Wish you'd sung the song too. It has an amazing sound to it.

Funny. I've been using BB since 1996 when it was just barely a windows program. Powertracks pro was a DOS program, so to speak. It handled midi tracks and two tracks of audio. No plugins, no special affects. What you recorded would mean you had all your reverbs,etc, in what you were recording. smile And we thought it was just wonderful then.

I don't know if there was any beta testing done before that but BB was a pretty cool tool. I'd always wanted to use backing tracks and this hit the spot. Of course, it all sounded like jazz but with a little work I could make it sound country/rock enough. wink

This program sure has come a long way. I hope I live long enough to see RB able to split up a stereo audio track into its individual parts so that a song can be edited. laugh
© PG Music Forums