PG Music Home
Posted By: jeffgee guitar master class - 06/21/10 10:41 PM
I just bought the guitar masterclass vols 1,2 &3 and I downloaded and installed them on to my c drive. Im wondering if there is a way I can put them on a disk and run the files from a c.d. rom...I have the jazz piano master class and it came on a disk and it is nice because my hard drive is kind of full....Thanks in advance.....Jeff Gee
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: guitar master class - 06/23/10 05:06 PM
Hello Jeff,

Yes, those programs can in fact be run from a CD-ROM.

First, you need to install them on your hard drive though, and then burn the install folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Guitar_MasterClass_Vol1) to a CD. To run the program, double-click the .exe in the folder. For example, with Guitar MasterClass Vol 1 you would double-click on mguitar.exe

(Note: you may not see the .exe file extension if Windows is set to "hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options.)
Posted By: jeffgee Re: guitar master class - 06/26/10 06:16 PM
Thanks....that works really well...Could I do the same thing to run biab from an external drive? I have a glyph drive and I have just been using it for storing files. Ideally I would like to get all of my music programs running from there
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: guitar master class - 06/27/10 06:27 AM
Hello Jeff,

You can't run Band-in-a-Box from a CD-ROM like that, however you can run it from an external USB hard drive. In fact, we ship the Band-in-a-Box UltraPlusPAK and EverythingPAK pre-installed on a USB hard drive.
© PG Music Forums