PG Music Home
Posted By: Funkifized Chord Find: Really? - 01/01/11 05:02 AM
So, I do the 2011 upgrade and try to use Chord Find and get this error:

"Required graphics card features not found!
For best results, please install\update your video card driver.
Try right-clicking on your display adaptor in the Device Manager and selecting Update Driver.
Or download updated drivers from the manufacturer's website."

Well, I installed the newest ATI Radeon Videao Card Drivers, and no help. What to do?
Posted By: John Conley Re: Chord Find: Really? - 01/01/11 02:45 PM
1. You are in the wrong forum.
2. There is a support number, a support email, and an on-live live help, bear in mind it's the West Coast of North America so they are about 5 hours away, meaning they go to work at 12 or 1 p.m. your time.
3. There are other forums. I've had every version for years, and run the latest card drivers on ATI, and in some cases the hooks for error messages that come back for the operating system are something that is Microsoft's fault. But that's up to the support people. Obviously the diagram is calling a graphics routine that seems to choke your o/s graphics card interface.

No one else has reported this problem that I'm aware, so go to the Band in a Box forum, post your problem, the particulars of your computer, your operating system, your version and build of Band in a Box, and information about the video card. Memory and anything else you think might be helpful.
Posted By: Funkifized Re: Chord Find: Really? - 01/01/11 03:03 PM
So, Chord Find isn't considered "Other PG Music Programs"?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Chord Find: Really? - 01/02/11 02:02 AM
It is if you mean this: http://www.pgmusic.com/chordfind.htm
© PG Music Forums