PG Music Home
Posted By: davfra Downloads - 08/09/08 08:57 AM
I just paid for a product for download and have received no instructions as to how to obtain my goods.
Can anybody help, please?
Would have been quicker to have ordered mail delivery!
Posted By: Mac Re: Downloads - 08/09/08 03:29 PM
If you didn't find the electronic delivery download link and were not emailed one, or perhaps you were emailed one and its caught up in your spam filter, whatever, always contact PGMusic sales directly about such problems.

They are good people and will make right on anything, man.

You have the choice of email contact, toll-free international phone line or direct chat. Check the main page for Contact info.

Deal directly with the sales dept. about business matters, don't use the forum for that, no guarantee anyone at sales will be seeing this at all or for some time, they are generally quite busy around the time of a new release.

They'll make it right, though.

--Mac
Posted By: davfra Re: Downloads - 08/09/08 11:37 PM
It would appear that there is even less chance of sales seeing my direct contact.
I have tried so called `live contact` and sent details to all other places you mentioned.
So if they don`t want me to post in forums, they should get there act together and have the courtesy to reply to my requests.
This has now been going on for 12 hours.
Rather negates the benefit of download sales, dont you think?
Posted By: Mac Re: Downloads - 08/10/08 03:55 AM
Quote:

Our toll free order lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One of our representatives will be happy to take your order over the phone.

Tel: 1-800-268-6272 or 1-888-PGMUSIC (Within USA and Canada)
Tel : + 800-4746-8742 (Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available) (View International Access Codes)
Fax: 1-877-475-1444
Email: sales@pgmusic.com

What you report is highly irregular, I'm sure there is an explanation, though.

Really, pgmusic sales and all of pgmusic for that matter, aim to please. In over a decade's time I have never seen it to be otherwise.

--Mac
Posted By: davfra Re: Downloads - 08/10/08 09:30 AM
Resolution was finaly reached. They had the wrong email address for me. I always use hot keyboard to paste my address so I can`t imagine how it got screwed up by them.
Anyway, thanks for the help.
Posted By: PapaMikie Re: Downloads - 08/10/08 11:10 AM
Gald you got it resovle, I have never had any problems with PG Music support or Sales, did have one tiny issue and it really came from my using my wife's email, rather than my own and then things got sent to her email rather than mine, but it seems like a similar issue, where the info was being sent to the wrong place, not a lack of courtesy, or support on PG Music's part.

Hope you are now up and running and enjoying the software.
© PG Music Forums