PG Music Home
Posted By: Jim Sugg BIAB iPhone - how to delete files? - 04/06/13 08:30 PM
I'm starting to use BIAB for iPhone more - and loving it. It's working great with AirPlay, and that setup is very handy!

One question - I'm getting some duplicates in my list (my fault.) How can I delete files and or folders from the iPhone song list? I can't seem to find any way to do "standard" iPhone editing on the file list within the app, for example, to delete items, move them into different folders, etc.

I suppose I could delete the app, reload it, and start over, but that seems a pretty severe requirement just to manage your loaded songs.

Any help here will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi Jim,

If you click File, then Open to bring up a list of your tunes, clicking on the arrow to the right of a song title will reveal additional commands, one of them being "Delete".

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Jim Sugg Re: BIAB iPhone - how to delete files? - 04/14/13 05:40 PM
Got it - thanks, Kent!
Posted By: Keith Horton Re: BIAB iPhone - how to delete files? - 06/18/14 06:10 PM
I have the same problem, I'm using the iPad version and I found the delete tab but it only works on the song at the top of the list, if I tap an arrow on another song further down the list to get the delete option etc, only the top song becomes available to delete, any ideas?

Keith
Posted By: gtrplyr55 Re: BIAB iPhone - how to delete files? - 07/21/14 09:50 PM
I'm having the exact same problem as Keith Horton reported.
Would really appreciate a solution to this.

Thank you,

Bill
Posted By: AlastairLC Re: BIAB iPhone - how to delete files? - 06/30/15 09:36 PM
Update your version of BIAB for IPhone. PG fixed this problem some months ago.
© PG Music Forums