PG Music Home

Perhaps this is a question with no solution that no one has asked you so far , but I will give it a try anyway.
I have some very old PG programs like jazz pianist , jazz guitarrist new age , blues pianist etc ; the files date from 1996 , 1997. Attempts were made to run the exe files with Windows 8 compatibility resources but it is incompatible.
Is there any other thing that I can do ?
Thanks

Call PG Music and ask them. I would be interested in getting/buying a copy of the Jazz Pianist from you if it could be played on win 8 64 bit. Later, Ray
Originally Posted By: raymb1
Call PG Music and ask them. I would be interested in getting/buying a copy of the Jazz Pianist from you if it could be played on win 8 64 bit. Later, Ray

I could upoload to a space I have in a server all the files , I think as the programs are no longer in PG catalogue there is not any problem.
The main trouble is that I do not manage the interface.exe files to run on windows 8 - 64 )the jazz pianist , the jazz guitarrist , the blues pianist , new age).

I'd like to get a copy of Jazz Pianist. If you would give me a link to the files. I think there is a way to run those old programs, I just have to do more research. Thanks, Ray
Hi guys,

There's no way to get those old programs to run on a 64-bit machine, but if you can get them installed (maybe using an older computer), you'll be able to play the MIDI files in another program, like PowerTracks, Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, or Windows Media Player.

We do have updated versions of some of the products that you mentioned, like New Age Pianist and Blues Pianist, and if you contact us directly we'll be able to provide newer installers.

The discontinued products are still covered by copyright, so please don't share them. This was mentioned in this thread:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=176686#Post176686

Thanks!
Kent
PG Music
© PG Music Forums