PG Music Home
I am chillin' listening to midi tunes from the New Age Pianist. I do not see any settings to get it to play piano through Forte or something similar with better piano sounds. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Super Kristen
Kristen.

I don't have that program, but most stand alone programs like that one have a driver set up in the options or preferences menu. Or you could probably open those same files in Biab or power tracks, or rb and do the same thing.

Toucher
I don't think that series supports the needed DXi to run Forte.

--Mac
The New Age Pianist is a fine program with a somewhat aged interface by now, which does not support sophisticated DXi or VST instruments. However -> Midi Yoke is your friend. It's pretty straight forward to reroute any New Age program output via Midi Yoke to some stand alone VST instrument, such as Pianoteq - sounds magnificent.
I looked at all the files. They are midi So i just open the files in another program that supports softsynths , like power tracks, and change it to the softsynth i want. then listen. i just treat the "new age" directory as a bunch of midi files.

K
© PG Music Forums