PG Music Home
Posted By: Darkra85 SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 06/14/18 03:54 PM
Hey Guys, i need for my job an working "Sienzo Digital Music Mentor" and canĀ“t find them to buy. Does anyone have an idea where i can buy or download them?

Thank you very much
Tom
Posted By: jford Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 06/14/18 04:34 PM
This program shut down almost 10 years ago. Even if you could get a copy, I doubt you could get it to work, based on previous comments.

See this previous thread:

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=38951&page=1
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 06/14/18 10:20 PM
Hi Tom,

What exactly were you looking to do with it? If you just need to figure out the chords to a song, Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, and PowerTracks all have the Audio Chord Wizard feature that does the trick.

If you're looking for some other feature, we may be able to recommend another alternative.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Darkra85 Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 06/16/18 07:27 AM
Thank you for your answers guys. I need the Programm to work out the accords for a guitar. I must play all the day in a morning circle and find some music in the internet without the notes. Thank you for your Tipps
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: SIENZO Digital Music Mentor - 06/19/18 10:17 PM
Hi Darkra85,

You already have PowerTracks, correct? If so, its Audio Chord Wizard feature can analyze an audio file and figure out the chords for you.

Look for the Audio Chord Wizard button on the toolbar, or click File - Open Special - Open Audio w/Chords to get started. You can find more information about the Audio Chord Wizard in the manual and Help file.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
© PG Music Forums