PG Music Home
Posted By: ZeroZero some random ideas... - 07/17/10 04:48 PM
a button on the gui which made the song go around the keys/ cycles. i am constantly tasking changes and songs through the keys and cycles. ok real tracks might struggle, but the midi would not... a very useful function for the dedicated.

Some way of seeing a chord voicing for real tracks - maybe on right click

zero
Posted By: ZeroZero Re: some random ideas... - 07/24/10 09:43 AM
To my delight I found this button in the' Practise ', i.e. 'P 'icon window.

It would be even more useful if there was an option for 'Song Specific' . At present, if you setTranspose/ 'each chorus that a song is playing'; to any value, it changes key on EVERY song you load from this point on. If it were song specific you could let it change key on exercises (cycle stuff) and let it NOT change key on numbers you really need to keep in one key. This way if say you were wrtingi out four bars of II/V/1's , you could hit this button and take it through cycles. However if you had a number which is better, or you want, to be in one key only - you could accomplish this.

Whats there now is a great bonus though.

Zero
Posted By: Dartagnan Re: some random ideas... - 08/01/10 10:37 PM
A mixer that shows volume control for both Midi and Audio would be nice. I would like to be able to change the volume of individual drum part in the midi section to my liking. In this mixer individual effect ( vst plugins) sholud be available .
© PG Music Forums