PG Music Home
After a search back over the past two years of posts regarding the entry of lyrics into BIAB, I'd characterize what I found as a "crying out" of the forum community for an "ease of entry" of lyrics in with our many BIAB (and RB and PT) songs.

I'm sitting here with all my lyrics in text form (mostly in Word after being dragged and dropped from other sources). So many of us (based on what I found from the forums search) have already said a number of times some variation of the following: there appears to be plenty "screen real estate" to permit one dropping lyrics in text form onto a set-aside, wrap-around line resident on the chord window....and whereby one then simply pushes the words to the right location with the space bar (with wrap-around being permitted --- one line of words per one line of chords). With an option of picking a font size, there is no doubt that I could have all the words in their right place very quickly for a given song.

Can you imagine, every time one loads in a song, there sit the words in the right place ON THE SAME SCREEN.....i.e., we don't won't to piddle with having to pull-up and re-size two screens....they should be together on one screen.

I propose we start a "user-friendly" campaign for such....actually I'm on my knees as I type this so I guess I'm personally begging for such and I'm unashamed to admit it.

This must be somewhat of a nightmare to do programming-wise because, otherwise, I suspect PGMusic would have already done it long before now......BUT NOW'S THE TIME!!

Are you a +1 or -1 on this? Here the +1 means to please do so ASAP!!

Cecil

P.S. I'll admit that I'm probably overlooking some important gotcha "stuff" here!! Point those out too if you don't mind.
Stuff already in place that will work close enough (for now)....DUH on my part,

Cecil
© PG Music Forums