PG Music Home
Posted By: fmw Fouled up again! - 05/28/08 12:35 AM
Thanks for your patience. I have a problem keeping audio going with BIAB. I posted once and somebody suggested I do a tweak to the audio settings in Windows which worked to get my audio running again. Rebooting the computer doesn't work, nor does reinstalling the software. Hopefully there is a common adjustment to windows that will get me running again. Thanks.
Posted By: Mike sings Re: Fouled up again! - 05/28/08 12:54 AM
Hi FMW,

As this is the Wishlist-section of the PG-forum your post is unlikely to be read by most as a call for help.
Having said that I would suggest you repost your question in the BiaB-section AND, most importandly, give an as accurate description as possible of your problem. For example:
1) you mentioned you have a problem keeping the audio going with BiaB: Do you mean that audio works when you start BiaB and then stops working during a session? Or does the audio work on other programs but not with BiaB?
2) What is your system-setup? Are you using multiple soundcards perhaps? (one onboard card and a third party device?)
3) You mentioned reinstalling "the software": which software are you referring to? device-drivers, BiaB or perhaps another program?

The more acurate you can describe your problem and the circomstances, the better the forum can help you. Know that there are a lot of people here that really want to help you; that includes Peter Gannon and his staff!!!
© PG Music Forums