PG Music Home
Posted By: ZeroZero RT through all 12 keys - 07/02/12 09:36 AM
At present its not really possible to contninuosly run a rt type track through all 12 keys, one chorus at a time, using the transpose settings dialogue - unlesss your prepared to wait whilst BB generates the chorus. MIDI generates faster of course.

I am wondering if it would be possible to have a function to change the key of each chorus for real tracks, specifying the transpose as in the "Settings for transposing songs when loaded or "DO it now" " dialogue, using some for of cache - so that even with a real track the next chorus is loaded in the background 'ready to go'.
I often spen time taking changes or songs through all twelve keys. I believe this would be useful.

Zero
Posted By: Cerio Re: RT through all 12 keys - 07/04/12 09:35 PM
+1
Posted By: Cerio Re: RT through all 12 keys - 07/06/12 11:52 AM
In fact, I've found a serious problem using the "transpose each chorus by # semitones" feature with realtracks: in some cases the chord progression displayed on the main chord window is completely different that the chords actually played by the program.

I've sent the report to support.
Posted By: Donsta Re: RT through all 12 keys - 07/24/12 01:33 AM
Another +1 vote here. I've been trying to learn more tunes in all 12 keys. The ability to do this with a chord sheet would make my life a lot easier.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: RT through all 12 keys - 10/31/12 11:30 PM
>>> I am wondering if it would be possible to have a function to change the key of each chorus for real tracks, specifying the transpose as in the "Settings for transposing songs when loaded or "DO it now" " dialogue, using some for of cache - so that even with a real track the next chorus is loaded in the background 'ready to go'.
I often spen time taking changes or songs through all twelve keys. I believe this would be useful.

Hi 00,
You can do this in the Edit- Copy From dialog. That will transpose the song, and as long as you stick within the 255 bar limit, you can play within all 12 keys. If you exceed the 255 bar limit, you could use 2 songs, or use RealBand,
© PG Music Forums