PG Music Home
Posted By: kikokolo Web site demo of new Real Tracks - 09/07/12 01:50 AM
When I watch the demo videos I see the names of the real track instruments used.They are the best.
Does BIAB have a real style to pick that will load exactly those instruments that are demoed in the Real Track set?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Web site demo of new Real Tracks - 09/07/12 03:10 AM
Welcome to the forum. Without knowing which song in which video, I cannot say whether it is a predefined style, but you can always create a style with your own choice of RealTracks.

Posted By: Tommyc Re: Web site demo of new Real Tracks - 09/07/12 12:51 PM
From what I understand the demos are predefined styles and they just clicked play. You can get amazing results from the RealStyles or as Matt stated add your own selection.
Posted By: kikokolo Re: Web site demo of new Real Tracks - 09/07/12 05:26 PM
It would be great if BIAB had a "favorites" file that would load the combo bands exactly like the advertise in all their Demos. I contacted support and they suggested I review all their audio demos from the web site and write down the instruments that are played.

I spend way too much time going thru endless examples. What BIAB demos is great.
Why wouldn't they provide a list of the instruments so I don't have to scroll thru the videos.

thanks,
© PG Music Forums