PG Music Home
The MultiCharts site now has a project managment system for bug fix requests and feature requests. It is a 3rd party software so if PGmusic wanted such a system they would not have to write it. Anyone can study it (see links below). Users enter requests and then the users vote for the request(s). Many times when a request is asked for again by a new user the users who are aware of the entry in the bug tracker system will go find the link and point it out to the new user and ask them to vote for it (I have done this at least 10 times myself). The music notation, xlm exports, ties, etc, would be specific requests that would go in such a system. I for example would be one voting for all of these. Without a system like the project management system, these requests get scattered all over the place randomly and the relative demand for these things is harder to track by the management who would be doing the prioritizing. If PGmusic wishes they had such a system and want to check it out here are the links. It is not a perfect system and I created a thread on the multiCharts forum for ideas on how to improve the Project Management system (see link). Unfortunately I do not know where to submit these ideas too since no one has been able to tell me who the 3rd party vendor is.

Project Management (bug tracker)
It is a bit slow to load so you need to be patient. Once it comes up click on a request line for details.
http://www.multicharts.com/pm/
My personal requests for improving the project management (bug tracker) system itself.
http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9252&hilit=votes
I would support that.

It would also help us in beta testing. I can't go into details, but suffice to say we do a LOT of downloading, testing and reporting in a relatively short time. Keeping up with all the changes and reports from others is half the challenge. If there were a centrally-located list of features and their status like this project management system, it would help avoid duplicate testing and reporting. It would also document which features are identified that will not be fixed for this version.

Likewise, for all of the users, it could help identify Wishlist requests already made, and perhaps allow voting on each one's importance as we see it. It would have to be organized by some order, like by menu or by feature.
© PG Music Forums