PG Music Home
Posted By: Pete A A log-in option on the main PG Music site - 09/26/12 02:49 PM
Not just specifically for BiaB but for all of PG Music. It would be easy to keep your contact details up-to-date and it would be a good way of seeing your registered products.
Welcome to the forum, Pete.

I just keep a link to the forums and work here; hardly ever go to the main PG Music page because you can learn from here what is new there.

You can update your details (I assume you mean signature, bio etc.) right from this forum page, at My Home and Settings. I don't think you can see a list of your registered PG Music products (for example, like you can at Cakewalk for SONAR). PG Music does have this info, if you bought from them, and you can call.

Can you give an example of what you are looking for? Maybe it's something we could all benefit from. If I've learned one thing from using this site since the 90s, it is that few people know everything about what is there.
Posted By: Pete A Re: A log-in option on the main PG Music site - 09/26/12 04:51 PM
Hi Matt,

Actually, I didn't mean the forum I meant the main site. Yesterday I upgraded through Live Help and they still had my old address details from 3 years ago. I updated my delivery address on Live Help but the email invoice still showed my old address as the billing address. I updated that today, again through Live Help, and the person I was chatting to agreed it would be a good idea to have a log in on the main site so she suggested I put it on the Wishlist in the forum.

Most other software I own has a main log in where you can update your details, like home address, email address, etc. It also shows you which products you have registered together with serial numbers and other useful information.
That helps, thanks. Yes, I knew you meant the main site. I wonder if PG Music could coordinate the data we enter (or at least, could enter) in My Home and Settings with their database, to keep things up to date?

© PG Music Forums