PG Music Home
Posted By: FrankK Horns for Super Midi - 12/04/12 08:47 PM
Nice to see horns included in the new BIAB 2013 Realtracks. They sound passable but for those of us with Garritan, Chris Hein or HW Brass VST's it would great to have them as midi super tracks as well at some stage.

Cheers.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Horns for Super Midi - 12/04/12 08:58 PM
Quote:

Nice to see horns included in the new BIAB 2013 Realtracks. They sound passable but for those of us with Garritan, Chris Hein or HW Brass VST's it would great to have them as midi super tracks as well at some stage.

Cheers.

Oh Yea - A BIG +1
Posted By: FrankK Re: Horns for Super Midi - 12/05/12 03:52 PM
Someone asked me what is HW ? HW = Hollywood.
Posted By: FrankK Re: Horns for Super Midi - 12/13/12 05:56 AM
The horn parts in BIAB 2013 I notice have note notation available. One alternative would be to have the facility to convert the horn notation into a midi file. I’ll stick this on the wish list as an interim measure.

I have looked at scanning the printed PDF horn notation file but the recognition with the software I’m using is not very good and requires a lot of work to get out the errors.
Posted By: FrankK Re: Horns for Super Midi - 12/13/12 07:54 AM
So close and yet so far.
|
Click on the piano roll icon “the rolled up keyboard” and there are the notes in the piano roll and controllers. Now if we could only transfer the piano roll notes and controllers into a midi piano roll track in Sonar we’d have the notes available for any horn sample library.

Cheers F
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Horns for Super Midi - 12/15/12 02:08 AM
Prefs - MIDI file options - save real charts in MIDI files.. That should do the trick.
© PG Music Forums