PG Music Home
"Reset all bars" should be in Song Settings

Instead, it's in Bar Settings. Of course, Bar Settings is inside Song Settings, but I would not have expected to find something that affects the whole song inside a dialog box for a single bar.

It might also make sense to put this command in the Edit Menu. That was the first place I looked for it.

[In case it helps, here is the thread in which I realized I should post this in the Wishlist.]
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=212916#Post212916
+1

I've got a feeling that the next release will have a lot of minor changes (and hopefully some major ones!) that tidy up some of these small nuances.

I can also understand that a program that has continually evolved over such an extensive period, across multiple platforms and become so complex as Band in a Box, inevitably winds up with some control placements that could be improved.
Originally Posted By: zhulin
I can also know that a system that has constantly progressed over such an comprehensive period, across several systems and become so complicated as Group in a Box, certainly ultimately ends up with some management positions that could be enhanced.

Hasn't that already been mentioned in post 214178 ?? !!

© PG Music Forums