PG Music Home
Posted By: rbsoulman note colours and note names on channel #'s - 03/29/15 01:24 PM
In the notation windows options (preferences) there is an option to both colour the notes and name them as per absolute, key, chord and channel numbers.

is it possible to colour the notes and and have them show up in the Guitar TAB with the specific notes on the specific strings? (ie) the first string notes would all be purple, the second string would be green, etc.

If so, how would i do this?

I live in Canada's Yukon and I teach a lot in very small rural schools as well as the local prison. Many of my students have severe attention problems. I currently use the DR brand coloured strings which helps get them up and running faster (put your 3rd finger on the yellow string at the second fret...)

I currently print TABS and then use highliters to colour in the strings. It would be lovely just to print it straight out of BIAB -- plus save me LOTS of time!

Anybody know if this is possible?

If not, I'll head over to the wish list forum.

Thanking you in advance...
... and we didn't come up with a solution in the windows forum so here it is now as part of the wish list!

love the product.
keep it coming!

RB
Yes, as a training tool, this oould be quite useful for some users.
I relate strongly to the visual learning aspect, +1
© PG Music Forums