PG Music Home
Posted By: solidrock (Stereo) All Tracks Audio Edit Window - 11/10/15 07:18 PM
This might break the camel's back in the current version, maybe leave it for the new totally rebuilt 64 bit version of BB you guys are working on behind the scenes at the moment..

Audio Edit Window not just for BB Audio but also for RealDrums & RealTracks with "Clip Based" Volume & "Pan" node Envelopes.

The Audio Edit window allows you to visually see a digital waveform of the selected track and select, preview, and edit pieces of audio with clip based node volume & pan envelopes (that do not effect the main vol & pan controls), and simple cut and paste commands.
Menu > Window > Moveable Audio Edit Window

Like Green Volume Blue Pan

Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: (Stereo) All Tracks Audio Edit Window - 11/10/15 07:26 PM
+1
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: (Stereo) All Tracks Audio Edit Window - 11/11/15 01:45 AM
I like that!
+1
If I'm following this correctly, this would give BIAB a feature that is quite ordinary for each track in any DAW, and is connected as well to automated mixing boards/control surfaces so these curves can be entered by touch-sensitive fader movements. Is that correct? If so, would you want the envelopes to be non-destructive (certainly would be nice).
Posted By: solidrock Re: (Stereo) All Tracks Audio Edit Window - 11/12/15 07:30 PM
Yes non destructive. It's would be great to be able to SEE the tracks, see this problem: Real tracks plays but gives no sound ! but when it was loaded into RB you could SEE the problem is with the RT it's self, otherwise how would you have found the problem:

(I think why the stereo UserTracks Generate in mono is maybe because of the problem with the BB Audio track it shows in mono and panning has no effect.)

Maybe if you had a Track Button, but as I said I don't think it can handle anymore added things without a complete rebuild they are working on at the moment, like the rebuild VideoTrack Trevor did (below).

© PG Music Forums