PG Music Home
Since this is the Wishlist forum here is my wish...

Please PG, acknowledge the posts in these wishlist forums! You don't have to make any promises but an occasional "That is a great idea! We will try to add that to a future version." or even "Sorry but that feature is not something we can plan to add any time soon."

There have been comments recently about this being like a wishing well where you never know if anyone is listening. And I have read some really great suggestions here (including a couple by me!!) Some are obviously easy to implement while others are obviously gi-normous.

But it sure would be nice to know someone is hearing us! laugh
Posted By: raymb1 Re: PG Staff Participation in Wishlist Forum - 03/31/16 02:30 PM
Peter and staff have answered many of the posts in this forum and the BIAB forum. Obviously they don't have enough time to answer each and every wish. BIAB probably answers the posts that would appeal to the majority of users. Ray
Yes, sometimes there is input from PGM staff which is appreciated.

More importantly, when users find issues and report problems that definitely need to be fixed (bugs), it would be great if there was an acknowledgement that the report had been received.
Originally Posted By: raymb1
Peter and staff have answered many of the posts in this forum and the BIAB forum. Obviously they don't have enough time to answer each and every wish. BIAB probably answers the posts that would appeal to the majority of users. Ray

Ray, there was no criticism of PG in my request. Yes, I do occasionally see PG posting but rarely in the wishlist forum. And I disagree that "Obviously they don't have enough time to answer each and every wish". Baloney! There are not that many wishlist requests daily and a simple response would be useful and appropriate, especially to obvious bugs and repeated requests of the same thing!
Posted By: raymb1 Re: PG Staff Participation in Wishlist Forum - 04/01/16 03:27 PM
There are some long-standing basic requests that should be implemented before any minor ones. For years now we've been hoping for the ability to enter 8 chords to the bar. Many users have asked for this. It's more a niche request. The majority of users would benefit from this.
Originally Posted By: raymb1
There are some long-standing basic requests that should be implemented before any minor ones. For years now we've been hoping for the ability to enter 8 chords to the bar. Many users have asked for this. It's more a niche request. The majority of users would benefit from this.

Yeah, I agree the one you mentioned should be a high priority (right after they implement my suggestions!) smile
I don't really get involved is the wl because of that reason -
there needs to be a more practical way than wishing hoping waiting for years in some cases that things just might be implemented - the user needs a bigger voice and more power as they are the ones that purchase year after year and should have a say where the money is spent - we are grown men n women here making wishes lol ! - we don't need to be little kids being told to close your eyes and make a wish and Daddy might give us a big surprise. There needs to be a big change in how things are done - this is a good year for it!

As stated before - rather than a "wish" list it might be better with a donation bin where we all chip in to get things done - a crowd of users funding fixes n features.

But YES the user needs to know he is participating in it.

That Band in a Box vst you suggested even if they don't or can't get around to it, if they finally fix that damn vst sync they could have a vst version like FL Studio then band in a box will sync and play along with your daw while you generate a track/s to fit to the daw tracks then just drag out into the daw. And that re-wire vst will WORK syncing band in a box real band to other re-wire daw's

Posted By: Cerio Re: PG Staff Participation in Wishlist Forum - 04/02/16 06:44 PM
Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Since this is the Wishlist forum here is my wish...

Please PG, acknowledge the posts in these wishlist forums! You don't have to make any promises but an occasional "That is a great idea! We will try to add that to a future version." or even "Sorry but that feature is not something we can plan to add any time soon."

There have been comments recently about this being like a wishing well where you never know if anyone is listening. And I have read some really great suggestions here (including a couple by me!!) Some are obviously easy to implement while others are obviously gi-normous.

But it sure would be nice to know someone is hearing us! laugh

+1000
Posted By: alan S. Re: PG Staff Participation in Wishlist Forum - 04/02/16 08:07 PM
+1001

Regards

Alan
+1002 !
© PG Music Forums