PG Music Home
Posted By: toucher Real Track Intros - 04/21/16 12:39 PM
I would like to see a variety of real track intros integrated into the real styles, or maybe better yet sold in separate paks such as country, jazz gospel etc.

During the recording process of Real Tracks, in should be a simple matter to create some intros by artists such as Brent Mason, etc that could at least be pasted into Realband if the integration process is too difficult for BIAB.

Guitar, Piano, Sax, Fiddle, Horns could all benefit from this concept.

For your consideration.........

Rob
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Real Track Intros - 04/21/16 05:58 PM
+1
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Real Track Intros - 04/21/16 09:59 PM
+ 1
Posted By: dga Re: Real Track Intros - 04/22/16 04:15 PM
I already cut and paste sections of the demo songs to the start of my songs, is this a different process. Do you want just a solo or a group intro. When I bring the song into RB I cut the instrument tracks out that I do not want in the intro.
Posted By: jford Re: Real Track Intros - 04/22/16 06:03 PM
I would love to see intros. It would be great if they could be "style based", so all the instruments are "playing the same song" and the parts work together; much like what an arranger keyboard does.
Posted By: toucher Re: Real Track Intros - 04/22/16 08:54 PM
dga. Yep I've done that as well, but style based is the ultimate way to go as far as economy of time and if they are style based big band style would have most likely multiple instruments in the intro where as there may be only a few pickup notes on a tele for certain country styles.

Until then I guess we'll keep pluggin along the old fashioned way.

Rob
Posted By: toucher Re: Real Track Intros - 04/22/16 08:54 PM
Yeah jford, that's what I'm talkin' about.
Rob
Posted By: Del3535 Re: Real Track Intros - 04/24/16 12:45 PM
+1, I would like this added as well.
© PG Music Forums