PG Music Home
Posted By: lambada Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/27/17 12:19 AM
Actually, I've already suggested this to BIAB Support, but I'm sure others would benefit. I'm a bit fussy when it comes to things like Pan settings where I want -5 or +5 and my mouse goes to -6 or +6 and then I'm all over the place trying to get back to Zero or whatever. cry (I know double clicking goes to default values which is great!) Typing in is great, but you have to right click. Changing settings on multiple songs is very time consuming.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/28/17 11:03 PM
+1
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/29/17 08:20 AM
I think it's a good idea, but what is the proposal for the technique to change by +1 / -1 ? E.g. click the item and use the keyboard up/down arrows, or something similar?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/29/17 08:45 AM
Maybe handle it like the tempo, with increments in your choice of 5 or 1? Not sure how to do that in a horizontal slider...
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/29/17 01:58 PM
+1 because it's not so easy to adjust the value with the fader, unless you insert manually the right value.
Take example on the tempo, it works fine.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/29/17 02:41 PM
+1
Posted By: lambada Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/29/17 09:36 PM
I don't mind how it's done as long as its one or two clicks. You can zip backwards and forwards on the eg panning slider and never reach the wanted value. Mine always goes to -6 or +6 and then backwards and forwards until you either right click and type in a value or double click on the slider to return to 0.

Having had every song default to 0 volume and -69 panning it's now a major job to reset everything (double clicking) and then reset all the panning settings. I believe this bug? is being tracked down and then presumably fixed. Luckily, it's forced me to revisit all these settings and improve them. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again with over 100 backing tracks. I check every time now as I don't want to do anymore Streetjelly shows with zero volume on the backing tracks.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Increment values by +1 or -1. - 03/29/17 10:31 PM
+1
© PG Music Forums