PG Music Home
Posted By: Al-David Smoother Acoustic Piano Tracks - 05/03/17 06:40 AM
Most of the current acoustic piano rhythm tracks are somewhat "choppy", meaning they're a but staccato with short, accented 'hits" and the volume is inconsistent in many cases. What I'd like to see are some smooth acoustic piano tracks that smooth and, generally, an uninterrupted flow of rhythm/background chords. Nice and smooth and not so choppy. These would be would be be particular nice for country ballads, smooth jazz and pop ballads. I'm particularly referring to the left hand. Here is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEngXaIvQWY

You'll notice the left hand is playing a smooth rhythm that is flows smoothly and continuously - no significant breaks/lapses between notes/chords as ther progress from one measure to the next. And there's very little staccato.

very much like what you have but would really appreciate some newer and smoother flowing tracks.

Thanks very much and many thanks for this wonderful music creation magic!
Endings that will read and render endings with more than one chord. That would be a huge bonus for half a dozen of my songs. Thank you in advance,

And thanks for the wonderful BIAB productr., It's fabulous!

Alan
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Smoother Acoustic Piano Tracks - 05/03/17 08:18 AM
I wonder if the techniques that are currently used are deliberate because they allow transgression into adjacent phrases without affecting legato?

Regardless of the reasons, the idea is worthy of consideration and would be a useful addition.

+1
© PG Music Forums