PG Music Home
I was recently informed about the option I mentioned. I am proposing that the number of desired loops be -

1. Used in the "chorus" box next to tempo. Or
2. An additional box would become available below "MEMO".

On just about a daily basis, I play a large number of tunes. In some cases for learning purposes, and in other cases to maintain fluency. So, the number of loops varies from tune to tune. The method I described would allow me to enter and maintain the desired number of loops for each individual tune. That way I would only have to access the options/woodshed feature one time for each practice session. Basically, I just be just "turning it on".

I especially like this feature. Adding this feature would make it about as good as it could be. Your feature is the only place where I have seen this "loop" feature decrement a value as increase it. When I practice fiddle I often start at more upbeat tempo and DECREASE tempo each time I play the exercise/tune. Slower is harder on the violin/fiddle.

Thank You,
Dick Hauser
perdido (Dick),

So what you're requesting is to add a playlist function to the woodshed feature, is that correct?

I can understand how adding a playlist function to the woodshed feature can be very useful. Instructors that use Band-in-a-Box as a practice tool could create practice playlists for students. Yes sir, very useful suggestion.

+1
Another +1
Certainly would improve flexibility.
© PG Music Forums