PG Music Home
Posted By: John-Luke Realdrums : audition the variations - 08/03/17 05:42 AM
PRESENTLY
When you hit 'Audition' in the realdrums picker, the audio file is played from the beginning thru an extra audio file reader.

PROPOSAL
It would be fine to get the possibility to audition directly a selected variation of a Realdrums style, and not to listen the whole song linearly.

For example, You choose the Realdrums BossaRock^ style, you choose the variation#5 a,b:Brushes,SideStick.
Result : you hear the Realdrums style playing the variation#5 ; you hear only the RealDrums starting at the variation#5, and not the full song demo.

APPLICATION :
This feature would be useful to help to select one variation rather another one.
Other applications can be found by other Realdrums users.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 08/03/17 06:52 AM
Certainly a very useful advancement.
I'll definitely give this a thumbs-up.
+1
Posted By: MikeK Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 08/03/17 01:24 PM
I'll +1 this as well. Good suggestion.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 08/03/17 02:52 PM
Great suggestion.
+1
+1 from me also
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 08/05/17 01:33 PM
+1
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 12/15/17 05:12 PM
! GREAT NEWS ! laugh

My request about auditioning the RD variations is granted in 2018 version.
Furthermore, the implementation in BIAB is as I described it.

I think it is really a useful feature for all BIAB users and especially in helping us to choose the right RD variation.

Good job PG Music people !
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 12/15/17 06:30 PM
Another one for the 49 responses thread. Great news!
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 12/15/17 07:20 PM
And yet you'll still hear this company never listens. wink
Posted By: Aubrey Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 01/13/18 01:11 PM
Really good idea! +1
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Realdrums : audition the variations - 01/13/18 06:55 PM
Originally Posted By: Aubrey
Really good idea! +1

It's there now.
© PG Music Forums