PG Music Home
As I was working with a new project today, where the LYRIC was the most important, I was really missing this feature. Mp4 gives room for video background, so why not use the big lyric window as the background. Same as CDG, but without the need for the textfile to be saved in the folder with the Wav file...

I also observed the FRAPS screen recorder will not appear as screenrecorder in BIAB. Why not? This would be a workaround. But that require a bit extra work in a video editing program.

A Image/Video background in the Big Lyric Window would also be great, and would make the end result in saving the Mp4 with the Big Lyric Window running even a LOT better!

For the guys into music tutorials (Play along) it would also be great if the opportunity to choose the notation window as the background window in Mp4 i guess...
+1
Here's a link to Doug Mckenzie's YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jazz2511

He hasn't posted here for years even though he is a forum member. He's been posting jazz instructional vids using Biab for a long time. As you can see he's able to embed all kinds of different Biab screen shots into his vids.

I can't remember how to do this but he's answered this question before, try contacting him or maybe try Googling your question and his name.

Edit: Ha, I thought I posted the link, I guess I dreamed it...again.

Bob
+1 Yes that has been asked a few times as well as the notation window.
There's some info here Creating Karaoke Video or CDG versions of your Biab Songs
© PG Music Forums