PG Music Home
Posted By: Muzic Trax SampleTank 2.X - 10/21/17 08:13 PM
Please add more instruments in the "default" settings when using ST 2.X please. I love how easy it is to use the ST Voices in Biab, but some of us can easily mess up the routing of ST and lose those great instrument sounds.

I'd love to have some Brass/Choir/Pads etc to use in Biab through the ST app.

Thank you,

Trax
Posted By: zedd Re: SampleTank 2.X - 11/18/17 03:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Muzic Trax
Please add more instruments in the "default" settings when using ST 2.X please. I love how easy it is to use the ST Voices in Biab, but some of us can easily mess up the routing of ST and lose those great instrument sounds.

I'd love to have some Brass/Choir/Pads etc to use in Biab through the ST app.

If you want some cheap ST2 libraries (which will also work in ST3 if you get that in future) Sonic Reality (eSoundz) is having their Black Friday sale where most ST libraries are $5 each. If you want to expand your ST instrument set, that's probably a great way to go, aside from buying the original ST2 sets from IK Multimedia.

https://www.esoundz.com/search.php

Type "SampleTank" in the search field right at the top of the page and it should give you a whole list of $5 libraries. Probably avoid the ones called ReTank, unless you learn what they are and think you wanna use them. But each of those other libraries is filled with good instruments that have a very small footprint and load quickly. Some titles are better than others. You might choose the one that most interests you and see if you like what you get before deciding to buy others.

If you click on any title you should get to a page with at least one demo of some of the included instruments.

But these sampled instruments are generally not going to compare to the quality of some of the awesome RealTracks we have in BIAB, which of course I'm sure you know. But there are some good ones.
Posted By: Icelander Re: SampleTank 2.X - 12/02/17 11:35 PM
Since I've already submitted my own sort of "more PG official sounds", this must obviously also be a +1 for the original posted request here cool
© PG Music Forums