PG Music Home
Posted By: Mike Laatz Notation video - 01/12/18 07:49 AM
I need to make some videos using the new notation video feature, but to make reading easier, I need to have the notation slightly ahead of the audio.
I have tried the NUDGE function (under EDIT) which works until I try to save as a video...then it goes back to being in sync. Strangely, it does sometimes work, but not consistently.

I have asked the tech department, but I'm waiting for a reply from them.

Any ideas, anyone?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Notation video - 01/12/18 09:30 PM
Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you as I don't use Notation.

May I suggest you will get more views and hopefully more responses by posting your question either in the +++ Band-in-a-Box for Windows +++ or +++ Band-in-a-Box for Mac +++ section of the forum.

Also it is helpful for readers to know what year edition of Band-in-a-Box you're using.
Posted By: Mike Laatz Re: Notation video - 01/17/18 10:57 PM
Having played with various options, I have come to the conclusion that a lead sheet video would be much more useful.
The new notation videos are much too difficult to read because there's no scroll ahead function.
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: Notation video - 01/18/18 12:10 AM
+1
And would like to add the red note as the playing note also, at least as an option. As a bad note reader, it helps me following the right note, and probably also others with same problem...
© PG Music Forums