PG Music Home
Directly underneath the song name BIAB has the style filename and longer name. Under that it has some of the style info. BUT, it does not include the suggested tempo/range and it should! I can't tell you how many times I will change a style to experiment and then have to click back to the stylepicker again to see what the suggested tempo/range is.
Yes, I guess there is a benefit in having that information available to display with the selected Style. Maybe it could be shown as a popup hint.
No popups please! The whole GUI is already cumbersome enough; please don't make me mouse over or click when there is plenty of blank space right in the box where the style is detailed. Add tempo there.

So no popups? OK, but do remember that not all screen resolutions would show the detail you provided, so is there another way? (I didn't have an issue with an on-screen hint, but there are probably many ways to implement)

Attached picture 2018-04-22_23-46-04.jpg
I don’t mind pop ups but I think this info would be even more valuable to have visible permanently when you reload an old song. If you just chose the style and auditioned tempos, fine, but if you reload you may not remember that you are on the outer edge of a tempo range.

+1
© PG Music Forums