PG Music Home
Posted By: w All Real Tracks should be listed - 05/16/18 01:26 AM
starting from RT 1 thru to the very last track i would have in my version of Mac Band.

For example when i am working on a song and may want a certain sounding BASS track i should be able to scroll thru a listing of all the bass tracks and audition them and then select the one i want.

As we all know far to many tracks are hidden or buried in for example bonus PAKS.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: All Real Tracks should be listed - 05/16/18 09:53 AM
This might help...

When you are in Realtracks Picker, try clicking your mouse on the heading of the first column (see the image below). This should sort that RTs by name so that all the different instruments will be grouped together.

Also, if you click on the heading for the 'Tempo' column, it should sort the RTs by tempo.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture realtracks picker sort by name.JPG
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: All Real Tracks should be listed - 05/18/18 12:30 AM
Hi W,

Were you looking in the RealTracks Picker for your RealTracks? If so, were some not listed there?

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: jford Re: All Real Tracks should be listed - 05/18/18 11:30 AM
Unless I filter the RealTracks picker (which is different from the StylePicker - two different things), all my RealTracks show up. I can then sort by name or by package or any of the other fields. There are no RealTracks hidden because they came from special packages. Yes, they are tagged differently from the ones that come in numbered packages, but they are all there. If you believe some are missing, you may want to set it to show N/A RealTracks, which would still list all the ones you have, but also those that you don't have.

Which RealTracks are you not seeing?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: All Real Tracks should be listed - 05/18/18 02:02 PM
Using the method John stated, you have a rare opportunity to know what you don't know. Or as Donald Rumsfeld said, the known unknowns.
© PG Music Forums