PG Music Home
Posted By: Trygve Larsen More Batch create pls.... - 06/13/18 11:44 AM
As of today, we have; Batch create Midi files in the File Utilities menu. That's great, and I use it a lot. But why not also have it the other way around? Batch create any biab file, or Midi file to any audio file? Would save us a lot of work. Today, I was listening to a folder of Jazz Piano midifiles, and found it great. Wanted to make audio from it, but for that I needed to search for a program to the job. Great if BiaB could do the job....
Posted By: jford Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/13/18 11:56 AM
You can already do this, Leo.

On the "Render To Audio File" window, there is a button named "Batch", which allows you to render all songs in a folder to audio files.
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/15/18 12:26 AM
Thank's jford, but it does not works for midi...
Posted By: jford Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/15/18 07:55 AM
I presume you mean for .mid files, as opposed to MIDI tracks in a BIAB sgu or mgu fil.

I guess you would have to first load the files into BIAB, then save as MGX (since they'll be multichannel MIDI on the melody track), and then use the command to render all to wav files
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/15/18 07:24 PM
Yes, sorry for the misunderstanding.. I should have written .mid files...
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/15/18 11:20 PM
Hi Trygve,

This is already be possible with RealBand, using the Batch Convert command in the Render menu.

RealBand is really the program for working with MIDI files, not Band-in-a-Box.

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/18/18 12:29 AM
Ok, thank's for the tip Kent, and for stepping in here...;) Will check it out...
Posted By: Kent - PG Music Re: More Batch create pls.... - 06/19/18 10:32 PM
You're welcome!
© PG Music Forums