PG Music Home
Posted By: Pianomann NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/12/09 07:06 PM
I am looking for complete training videos for using BIAB for the Mac. Are there any videos which can be purchased - either from PGmusic or a third party?

Thanks -
Posted By: bonecall Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/18/09 01:04 AM
Considering the nature of the interface training videos for BIAB would seem to be a very obvious idea. Do they exist or are they in production?
Posted By: Ryszard Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/19/09 07:38 PM
There are tutorials on the site and which come with the program. Have you investigated all of those?

Check out this new BIAB Wiki. There may not be any videos there yet, but there will be. The page is intended as a central repository for all useful information on using the program.

In the meantime, go to youtube to see what's available. There are some videos done by PG Music, others made by users.

If you're new, those should keep you busy for a while. *g*

R.
Posted By: Vince Rooney Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/20/09 02:25 AM
These videos are available for 29.00 and come free with the UltraPack and above.

http://www.pgmusic.com/videos.htm

Vince
Posted By: Mac Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/20/09 10:30 PM
Um, "for the Mac" folks.

I don't think that means for me, I think that means for the MACINTOSH version...
Posted By: bonecall Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/24/09 02:16 AM
I just talked to PG Music on the phone and they are unaware of video tutorials for the Mac. Might I suggest that a tutorial expressly for Macintosh walking us thru the steps and details in dealing with BIAB would be a BIG help.
Posted By: Edward Buckley Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/25/09 06:15 PM
Yeah, what we really need is "Mac"(the guy) on "Mac" the platform!
Posted By: FirstBassman Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/25/09 11:30 PM
Quote:

These videos are available for 29.00 and come free with the UltraPack and above.

http://www.pgmusic.com/videos.htm

I have the 2010 Ultra Pak and installed to my C: Drive.
I searched and Windows didn't find any WMV videos in my BiaB folders.
Posted By: Mac Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/25/09 11:36 PM
In the PGMusic\Programs folder of your USB drive you should have two .exe installer files, "BB Video Tutorial PAK Vol1.exe" and "BB Video Tutorial PAK Vol2.exe"

Of course, you have to run those installers to install the actual video sets on your computer. There is also an offering to install a special codec that is needed to view them, if you aren't sure if you already have that TSCC or not, just say Yes and let it install it anyway, it would just overwrite the existing one if you already have it.

--Mac
Posted By: FirstBassman Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/26/09 04:50 AM

Thanks Mac. Found it.

Yup, I remember those.

They're from around BiaB Version 2, or something.

I'm sure the basic principles are the same but I'd think an update is in order.
Posted By: Mac Re: NEED TRAINING VIDEOS. . . - 12/26/09 01:54 PM
Mine has some new ones added to the beginning of it, including an overview of BB2010.

I think they've been updated.

Make no assumptions, install and take a look first.

--Mac
© PG Music Forums