PG Music Home
Posted By: abaudio Download only - 01/05/10 10:00 AM
How I wished instead of only the choice of DVD or HD versions, we could have download only as well. I download superbig files from other companies too, and for sure it is not a big problem. Ordering updates of PGmusic's software becomes a bugger though. You order an update, value approx 112 dollar, then already VAT comes on top of it, which I think is already enough (approx 26 dollars), but for the delivery 25 more is added and to import it into our country another 31 dollar is added. That makes that 112 dollar product 195 dollars, which is i.m.o. ridiculous! 83 dollars equals to 75% on top of the basic price!!! I am not much willing to keep upgrading this way. Downloading would save us here 56 dollars! A big difference. As I said, I doubt if I will keep my stuff updated now.
Posted By: Sandra Sherman Re: Download only - 01/05/10 08:55 PM
I downloaden BB2010. 76 GB! But no problem. there are some corrupted files, but just download these single files agian, or mail to PG Music so they wxchange the bad file for a new one.

In the online shop you have only 2 choices at first sight. HD and DVDs. Just chose one of these, and then when it comes to payment selct "e-delivery". This adds no extra shipping costs. Xou then get an email link and from there you download everything.
So no duty, customs or whatever needs to be payed.

My suggestion for PG music is: Please put the download info somewhere BEFORE payment. Nobody knows that this option exists otherwise.
I just tried and found out that way.

Sandra
Posted By: abaudio Re: Download only - 01/05/10 10:00 PM
Gosh would have saved a lot of money for sure. I allready got my stuff now, but yeah as an option before payment that would be much better. I did not even see that option!!! All I saw was the downloads for the program updates, but no realtracks. Sucks, it feels bad to know that there was such an option and I did not see it anywhere... So yeah as you said, they should just make it a third option before payment.
© PG Music Forums